Senior Software Scrum Master in Marvin, NC at Signature Consultants

Date Posted: 11/16/2020

Job Snapshot

Job Description

Senior Software Scrum Master Job Description:

Signature Consutants is seeking a Senior Software Scrum Master for an opportunity with a client in Marvin, NC. The selected candidate will plan, coordinate and manage a Global CRM Program delivering multiple transitional efforts to update the existing Global CRM platform (SAP's C4C) and migrate legacy CRM systems (and users) to that platform. The role will work with Senior leaders to structure the Program, develop the roadmap, etc. as well as then executing the Project Manager / Scrum Master role on specific deliverable Projects. This will require the management of internal and external (vendor) resources. 90% of the project will be executed using the SCRUM methodology, so previous experience as a Scrum Master is required. The remaining 10% will be a Waterfall effort, so ability to switch between methodologies required. This role will also need to able to present to "C-Suite" as well as managing the execution team. So a "seasoned" candidate, who can strongly represent the Program is required.

Requirements:

Project Management / Scrum Master

  • Proven ability to manage a large, complex, Project consisting of multiple, parallel, initiatives
  • Proven ability to apply Project Management approaches to a variety of Software solutions and approaches
  • At least 10 years Software Project Management Experience
  • At least 5 Years Scrum Master experience (delivering at least 3 1 year+ Projects)
  • Proven ability to lead and coach inexperienced Project/ Scrum teams
  • Proven experience in the implementation of the core disciplines of project management
    • Planning
    • Scope Management
    • Risk and Issue management

Communication

  • Proven ability to create Change Management plans to facilitate the user migrations
  • Must be a fluent English speaker
  • Needs to be able to facilitate discussions between Internal/External Business and IT groups (often from multiple countries) and IT and business groups
  • Must be able to identify and negotiate compromises without the need for escalation
  • Manage the environment around the project, stakeholders
  • Ability to present to the "CSuite"

Technical

  • Proficient: Microsoft Project
  • Proficient: Microsoft Office Toolset
  • Desirable: Previous Experience managing Scrum Projects with Azure DevOps
  • Desirable: Experience in the rollout of CRM platforms on a Global scale; Specific experience with C4C desirable

Team Leadership

  • Lead a team consisting of resources from multiple countries/backgrounds
  • Needs to be an efficient delegator but be able to track that what was delegated gets done
  • Be able to be "one of the team" but also do what is necessary to drive the team forward
  • Drive the team to work to the pace of the fastest member
  • Facilitate to resolve problems and enable the team to define solutions.
  • Bring together disparate teams, including vendors

Self-Management

  • Must be a "self starter"
  • Needs to work quickly and efficiently
  • Needs to be detail oriented; well organized; have structure
  • Be able to work in an environment of uncertainty and lead the team through it
  • Be able to work independently and find their own solutions

About Signature Consultants, LLC

Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.